Saturday, November 7, 2009

Super Giant Print Bible


Super Giant Print
B & H Publishing

I remember turning 40 and the pages of my Bible began to get just a little blurry. I remember over the next two years having to stretch my arms out a little longer just to focus in on the page until I finally got to the point of not reading at all (I didn’t want to admit my eyes were going bad via my age). I finally broke down and invested in a pair of reading glasses and what a difference they made. I still use reading glasses (the $2.50 value kind) and everything is great! I’m sure that as the years progress I will have a need to either increase the strength of the glasses or buy books and Bibles with larger print.


Bibles come in many differing font sizes. The largest one I have found has an 18 pt. font size, Super Giant Print. I don’t use it on a daily basis but I certainly could. This Bible is ideal for preachers as they stand behind the pulpit to deliver God’s message or for those who struggle with their vision. This is an ideal gift for your aging parents. You will be thanked many times over.

Here are the details:

Indexed or not indexed (your choice)

Available Translations – King James, Contemporary English, Holman Christian Standard

Concordance

Red Lettered

Full Color Maps

and so much more!


Get KJV Indexed Super Giant Print Bible at Emmaus Road Christian Store -

No comments:

Post a Comment